Very, very good! I would decrease the sugar about half. I used "spring mix" instead of arugula. Also used cherry tomatoes since I could not get the heirloom tomatoes. This salad is colorful and beautiful!
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 25 Minutes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 1/2 cups halved, seeded, and sliced English cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups halved baby heirloom tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Fresh Lime Vinaigrette
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- Toss together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill 2 hours. Toss with arugula just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads