Mango Riblet Wrap
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 cup(s) finely shredded cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 1 package(s) MorningStar FarmsÂ® Hickory BBQ Riblets
- 2 spinach, red pepper or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 mango pitted, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon(s) green onions sliced
- 1. In medium bowl stir together dressing, orange juice and pepper sauce. Add cabbage. Toss until cabbage is coated with dressing mixture. Set aside.
- 2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HICKORY BBQ RIBLETS according to package directions. Cut each portion into fourths, making 8 total pieces.
- 3. Spoon cabbage mixture onto the centers of tortillas. Top each with 4 riblet pieces, half of the mango slices and half of the green onion. Roll up. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Riblet Wrap Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches