Mango Quinoa Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) quinoa cooked, at room temperature or chilled
- 14 ounce(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 whole(s) mango peeled, diced
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper diced
- 6 whole(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) lime juice fresh
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper freshly cracked
- *Quinoa can be cooked in water or broth. I suggest using vegetable or chicken broth for enhanced flavor, but plain water works great too.
- Place cooked quinoa in a large bowl. Add mango, red pepper, green onion, black beans, and cilantro. In a small bowl combine vinegar, olive oil, and lime juice. Whisk until smooth and pour on top of salad. Toss to combine and add salt and pepper to taste. Chill for at least one hour before serving. *Can be served on bed of lettuce with a side of pineapple
This recipe is a personal recipe added by inboxutah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note