Mango-Pineapple Hot Sauce
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Stir together all ingredients in a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil, stirring often. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Remove pan from heat, and let stand at room temperature 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Store leftover sauce in refrigerator up to 2 months.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1 tablespoon sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This