Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pinch(s) Asafoetida
- 1 cup(s) Grated Coconut
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mustard Seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) Oil
- 2 whole(s) Raw mango Peeled and cut to small pieces
- salt - As required
- 1)Cut raw mango into small pieces.
- 2)Grind it with grated coconut by adding little water, one green chilly and salt.
- 3)Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it splutters, add asafoetida and pieces of the other green chilly.
- 4)Pour it on the chutney.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by recipeuser and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Pickle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads