- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 2 to 3 tsp. hot Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large mango (about 1 lb.), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- calories 378
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- protein 38 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- sodium 563 mg
- cholesterol 116 mg
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375°. Pat pork chops dry and sprinkle both sides with paprika and 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops on both sides, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Add mango, onion, bell pepper, and remaining 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper to pan. Cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
Set pork chops on top of mango and bake until meat is no longer pink in center, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve pork and mango over cooked couscous and sprinkle with cilantro.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.