Great fruit salsa on top of white flesh fish! Wouldn't be bad with chips too!
- 2 limes
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Zest limes to get 1/2 teaspoon zest; place zest in a bowl. Peel and section limes; coarsely chop segments, and add to zest. Stir in mango and remaining ingredients; set aside until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note