Prep: 9 minutes; Freeze: 3 hours. This refreshing dessert is well worth the wait--we promise.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 8mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 1 (24-ounce) jar sliced mango, drained, reserving 2/3 cup syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1. Combine sliced mango, syrup, and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is thickened and mango is very tender. Cool slightly.
- 2. Pour mixture into a blender, and process until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch baking dish; cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- 3. Scrape mango mixture with a fork; divide among 4 serving dishes. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note