- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle mango nectar
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes or until reduced to 3/4 cup. Pour mango mixture through a wire-mesh strainer; discard solids. Return mango mixture to saucepan; keep warm.
- Place salmon on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes. Brush fish with 1/3 cup mango mixture. Broil 3 more minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Spoon remaining mango mixture evenly over fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note