Good, interesting, different dessert. I made with 0% greek yogurt - I better its better and creamier with the called-for 2% - was a little too tangy with fat-free.
Photo: Nigel Cox; Styling: Tiziana Agnello
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated fat: 5.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 11.5g
- Carbohydrate: 35.9g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Calcium: 118mg
- 2 cups plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup gingersnap crumbs (about 4 cookies, finely crushed)
- 2 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1. Combine yogurt and mascarpone in a small bowl.
- 2. Combine sugar, lime juice, and mango in a small bowl; toss to coat.
- 3. Combine gingersnaps and coconut in a small bowl.
- 4. Place 1/4 cup yogurt mixture into each of 4 parfait glasses. Top yogurt with 1/4 cup mango mixture and 1 1/2 teaspoons gingersnap mixture. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This