- 2 cups plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup gingersnap crumbs (about 4 cookies, finely crushed)
- 2 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- calories 270
- fat 10.5 g
- satfat 5.9 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 11.5 g
- carbohydrate 35.9 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 95 mg
- calcium 118 mg
How to Make It
Combine yogurt and mascarpone in a small bowl.
Combine sugar, lime juice, and mango in a small bowl; toss to coat.
Combine gingersnaps and coconut in a small bowl.
Place 1/4 cup yogurt mixture into each of 4 parfait glasses. Top yogurt with 1/4 cup mango mixture and 1 1/2 teaspoons gingersnap mixture. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.