If you need to chill the soup quickly, cover it and put it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also pour the soup into a bowl and place it in a larger bowl filled with ice.
More From Coastal Living
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion (white part only), chopped
- 1/2 cup orange-mango juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mango Salsa
- Ground cayenne pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Add cilantro, pulsing just to combine. Stir in salt, and chill. To serve, divide soup among 4 bowls, top each one with a generous 1/4 cup Mango Salsa, and sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note