Time: 15 minutes. One of the simplest of desserts, a fool is just puréed ripe, luscious fruit folded into cream.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 229
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Protein: 1.5g
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- 4 cups cold, cubed mango (from about 4 mangoes), divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1. In a food processor, whirl 2 cups mango, the lime juice, and sugar until very smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer purée to a medium bowl.
- 2. In another medium bowl, beat cream until it holds stiff peaks, then gently but thoroughly fold into mango purée. Divide fool among 4 bowls and top each bowl with about 1/2 cup more cubed mango.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note