Incredible recipe. I've been making it for guests every summer now for 5 years. And as much a I like to tinker with recipes, I have not changed this one at all.
This salad has a fresh crunch and spicy kick. Try it on its own as a first course, or serve with grilled chicken or fish. Prep Time: 20 minutes.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 34
- Calories from fat: 5%
- Protein: 1.1g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 7.7g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sodium: 69mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 small mango, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped red radish
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, garlic, and curry paste. Put cucumber, mango, radish, onion, basil, and mint in a medium bowl, then toss with vinegar mixture to coat. Garnish with black sesame seeds.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads