- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Kirsch (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Process first 4 ingredients in a blender 1 minute or until pureed. Pour puree into a small bowl; stir in sugar.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. (Do not overbeat.) Fold whipped cream into mango puree, using a knife to swirl into a marbled effect.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments