Sweet fruit juices and earthy spices come together to create this tempting Mango Coulis. Drizzle over anything grilled or serve as a side for dipping.
This recipe goes with Grilled Pineapple with Mango Coulis
- 3/4 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour through a sieve over a bowl. Reserve liquid; discard solids.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note