Mango Compote with Cilantro-Mint Syrup
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- Combine mango, wine, and sugar in a saucepan, and simmer 5 minutes. Drain mango; chill.
- Blanch mint and cilantro in boiling water 10 seconds, and drain. Plunge herbs in ice water, and drain. Combine herbs and corn syrup in a blender, and puree.
- To serve, press mango into 1/4-cup measuring cup and turn over onto serving plate with cake slices. Drizzle with herb syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments