Mango Chutney R10 J&J
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) mangoes ripe/green 1 lb total cut into cubes
- 10 whole(s) cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander/dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger/dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) white vinegar
- Cut mangoes into cubes. Combine mango cubes with rest of ingredients in a heavy non aluminum saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally until the chutney is thick and glossy. Said 15-20 min but mine took longer maybe because I double/tripled mangoes.
- Remove from heat. Store in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Chutney R10 J&J Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments