- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 3 cups chopped mango (about 2 medium)*
- 2 to 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Cover mixture, and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally; cool slightly. Serve immediately with Mango-Chicken Pita Sandwiches, or cover and chill up to 1 week.
*3 cups chopped refrigerated mango slices, drained, may be substituted.