Delicious and easy weeknight meal. Make some brown rice and call it dinner!
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless chicken
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 pound(s) asparagus OR green beans
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mint or cilantro leaves
- Slice chicken into small pieces. Cube mango. Cut beans or asparagus into 2" lengths.
- Combine soy sauce through cornstarch in a small bowl and whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add garlic, ginger and scallion whites and cook for about 15 seconds. Add chicken and asparagus or beans and stir fry about two minutes. Stir sauce and add to pan, stir-fry until chicken is cooked and evenly sauced. Add mango, scallion greens and mint or cilantro. Cook another 20-30 seconds and serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by northstar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango-Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes