Mango Chicken Salad
Fresh mango adds tropical flair to Mango Chicken Salad while jalapeños contribute bites of heat.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh mango
- Whisk together first 2 ingredients in a large bowl; whisk onion, jalapeño peppers, cilantro, and lime zest into mayonnaise mixture. Stir in chicken and celery. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill 3 hours. Stir mango into chicken mixture just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note