Mango-Chicken Pita Sandwiches
Yield: Makes 8 sandwiches
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-ounce) package shredded angel hair cabbage slaw
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 pita bread rounds, halved
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, cut into thin strips*
- 1 cup warm Mango Chutney**
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Layer pita halves evenly with chicken, Mango Chutney, and slaw mixture.
- *1 roasted chicken may be substituted for grilled chicken breasts. Remove meat from bones, and chop.
- **1 cup commercial mango chutney may be substituted for Mango Chutney.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches