- 1 (10-ounce) package shredded angel hair cabbage slaw
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 pita bread rounds, halved
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, cut into thin strips*
- 1 cup warm Mango Chutney**
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients. Layer pita halves evenly with chicken, Mango Chutney, and slaw mixture.
*1 roasted chicken may be substituted for grilled chicken breasts. Remove meat from bones, and chop.
**1 cup commercial mango chutney may be substituted for Mango Chutney.