Mango Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts chopped into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemongrass minced
- 1 large ripe mango peeled, pitted and chopped; divided
- 12 small butter lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onion tops
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly chopped cilantro
- Heat sesame oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook .stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Sir in soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and lemongrass. Finely chop half othe mango and add to the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until sauce is very thick. Let cool.
- Spoon chicken into lettuce leaves and top ech with remaining mango, bell pepper, green onion and cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Csandin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note