- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large ripe mangoes, cubed
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Garnishes: fresh mango slices, fresh berries, fresh mint
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients in a bowl; press into bottom and 1-inch up sides of a buttered, 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325º for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside.
Process mangoes in food processor until pureed. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, mixing just until yellow disappears after each addition. Stir in mango puree.
Pour batter into prepared crust. Bake at 325º for 1 hour and 25 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour. Cover and chill 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.