- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained*
- 1 small mango, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup diced jicama (optional)
How to Make It
Stir together first 10 ingredients and, if desired, jicama. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
*1 cup diced fresh pineapple may be substituted.