- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 large firm-ripe mangoes (2 lbs. total)
- 2 medium firm-ripe avocados (1 lb. total)
- 2/3 cup each thinly sliced green onion and chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh hot red or green chile (or 1/2 tsp. dried red chile flakes)
- 1 pound (70 to 110 per lb.) peeled cooked shrimp
- calories 288
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- protein 18 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- sodium 180 mg
- cholesterol 148 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, and sugar until sugar dissolves.
Dice mangoes and avocados into 3/4-in. cubes; add to bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, chile, and shrimp. Mix gently. Serve or cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.