Mango Avocado Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 mango cubed
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 roma tomato cubed
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 red onions (optional) chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- salt to season
- Cube the mango, avocado, and tomato and put into a large bowl and mix together.
- Chop the parsley and add to large bowl.
- Mince the garlic and ass to the bowl.
- Chop the red onion and add to the bowl if using.
- Add the lime juice and mix everything together with a spoon.
- Season with salt.
- Store covered in the refrigerator at least a half hour before serving, that way all the flavors can combine with one another.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by fpucc4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads