You'll need 2 avocados and 2 mangoes for this deliciously fresh salsa. If you prefer it spicier, leave the seeds in the jalapeño before mincing.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note