Mango & Avocado Salad with Açai Berry Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) V8 V-FusionÂ® Acai Mixed Berry Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 cup(s) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 medium avocado, seeded, pitted and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Beat the juice, oil, vinegar, water, mustard, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl with a whisk or a fork.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls. Top with the mango and avocado slices. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette over each salad. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note