Mango & Avocado Salad with Açai Berry Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) V8 V-FusionÂ® Acai Mixed Berry Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 cup(s) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 medium avocado, seeded, pitted and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Beat the juice, oil, vinegar, water, mustard, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl with a whisk or a fork.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls. Top with the mango and avocado slices. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette over each salad. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes