Mango and Black Bean salad
Tasty Mango and Black Bean salad perfect for summer. Easy to make.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Ripe Mango Cut into cubes
- 1 Ripe Avocado Cut into cubes
- 1 can(s) Black beans Strained, rinsed
- 1 limes Squeeze juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper Or to taste
- Cut mango into cubes.
- Cut avocado into cubes.
- Combine mango, avocado, and beans in a bowl. Stir gently.
- Squeeze juice of the lime into the bowl, add remaining ingredients. Stir gently.
- Chill for 30 minutes to an hour and serve. Don't make this recipe too far in advance, because the avocado will discolor if left in the fridge too long.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sgadonniex and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note