- 3 to 4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 16-oz. pkg. wide egg noodles, cooked
- 24-oz. container sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4-oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 sleeve round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
How to Make It
Combine chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup and cheeses in a large bowl. Pour into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish. Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top. Sprinkle poppy seed over cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until crackers are crispy and golden and cheese is melted.
Casseroles are great dishes for experimenting. After all, you're just throwing a bunch of deliciousness into one dish and baking it. Get out of your casserole comfort zone with some different toppings this time. Try potato chips, corn flakes, Cheez Its, or something crunchy that you love.