Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/8 cup(s) sesame oil
- canola oil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) corn starch mix w/ cold water
- cut chicken in to 1"wide pieces. cook in enough canola oil to cover pan plus most of the sesame oil( reserve 3/4 tsp for sauce). combine soy sauce, red pepper, mustard, garlic, onion, sesame in bowl(adjust measurments to taste). after cook chicken add sauce and cornstarch let thicken.
- serve with an asian stirfry.
- bon appetite!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes