I cook each meal I make by culture with the ingredients I have..this one I came up with cooking for my grandparents.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/8 cup(s) sesame oil
- canola oil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) corn starch mix w/ cold water
- cut chicken in to 1"wide pieces. cook in enough canola oil to cover pan plus most of the sesame oil( reserve 3/4 tsp for sauce). combine soy sauce, red pepper, mustard, garlic, onion, sesame in bowl(adjust measurments to taste). after cook chicken add sauce and cornstarch let thicken.
- serve with an asian stirfry.
- bon appetite!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note