Mandarin Orange Cake
Butter cake with mandarin oranges with cool whip and pineapple frosting.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) butter cake
- 1 can(s) mandarin oranges
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick(s) margarine
- 1 lg. cool whip
- 1 lg. pineapple crushed, drained
- 1 sm. instant vanilla pudding
- Mix together cake mix, oranges, eggs, and margarine. Bake according to box instructions. Let cool.
- Mix together cool whip, pineapple and pudding. Spread on cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinskitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mandarin Orange Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts