Mandarin Orange Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cake :
- 1 box buttercake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 - 11oz. can mandarin oranges
- Frosting :
- 1 - 9oz. cool whip
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 - 20oz. can crushed pineapples
- Preheat oven to 350, beat together the cake mix, oil, eggs, and mandarin oranges(undrained) in large bowl. Pour into cake baking pan.Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Beat together cool whip, pudding mix, and crushed pineapples(undrained) into another bowl. Refridgerate until ready to frost.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xRandii and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mandarin Orange Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts