Mandarin Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 1 cup(s) celery diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) green grapes seedless
- 1-11oz can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1-2oz package(s) slivered almonds toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients and stir well; cover and chill.
- Add mayonnaise, grapes, oranges, and almonds to chicken mixture; toss well.
- Serve on lettuce with additional orange slices and grape clusters, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note