Mandarin Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 1 cup(s) celery diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) green grapes seedless
- 1-11oz can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1-2oz package(s) slivered almonds toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients and stir well; cover and chill.
- Add mayonnaise, grapes, oranges, and almonds to chicken mixture; toss well.
- Serve on lettuce with additional orange slices and grape clusters, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes