- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 package (10 to 12 oz.) mixed salad greens (about 4 cups)
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
How to Make It
Blend Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing with marmalade in large bowl. Add chicken, red onion and salad greens; toss to coat. Gently fold in oranges and croutons.
This is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 400, Calories From Fat 140, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 15g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g, Sugars 21g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 36g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%