Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 6 piece(s) chicken breast halves
- Grill, broil or bake chicken. Remove skin and bones, cut into chunks.
- In a medium pan, stir together sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and garlic.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, add to sugar/soy mixture. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly. Add chicken chunks. Simmer over low heat 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margareta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes