Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 6 piece(s) chicken breast halves
- Grill, broil or bake chicken. Remove skin and bones, cut into chunks.
- In a medium pan, stir together sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and garlic.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, add to sugar/soy mixture. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly. Add chicken chunks. Simmer over low heat 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margareta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note