Mamma's Sour Cream & Green Chillies Chicken Enchilada's
Community Recipe from
- Desired amount Chicken Breasts boneless Boil or Fry with own seasons, onion and garlic
- 2 lg container(s) sour cream Combine w/ Soup, Chillies, and cheese
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom soup Comb. w/ s.c., chillies and cheese
- 4 can(s) Diced Green Chillies Comb, w/ s.c. soup and cheese
- 2 lg bag(s) Mozz Comb w/ s.c. soup and chillies
- 2 package(s) flour tortillas Use as cassarole or rolled
- Boil or fry chicken, let cool and shred. While chicken is cookin, combine in large bowl the sour cream, soup, chillies, and 1 bag cheese. combine the mixture with the chicken and either prepare as a cassarole or rolled enchiladas. lf rolled then save 1/3 mixture to pour over top. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 375 Degrees for 30 to 45 min. depending on oven. Even better the next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeeTucker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note