Mamma's Sour Cream & Green Chillies Chicken Enchilada's
These Chicken Enchiladas are creamy, cheesy, and just flat out delicious. Extremely easy to put together and bake. Can be frozen for later usage. Enjoy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Desired amount Chicken Breasts boneless Boil or Fry with own seasons, onion and garlic
- 2 lg container(s) sour cream Combine w/ Soup, Chillies, and cheese
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom soup Comb. w/ s.c., chillies and cheese
- 4 can(s) Diced Green Chillies Comb, w/ s.c. soup and cheese
- 2 lg bag(s) Mozz Comb w/ s.c. soup and chillies
- 2 package(s) flour tortillas Use as cassarole or rolled
- Boil or fry chicken, let cool and shred. While chicken is cookin, combine in large bowl the sour cream, soup, chillies, and 1 bag cheese. combine the mixture with the chicken and either prepare as a cassarole or rolled enchiladas. lf rolled then save 1/3 mixture to pour over top. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 375 Degrees for 30 to 45 min. depending on oven. Even better the next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeeTucker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note