Absolutely delicious! I did add some allspice and 1tsp vanilla like some others suggested. Next time, I might try putting toasted pecans on the bottom of the crust for crunch. Even though, it's perfect as it is!
Mama's Pumpkin Pie
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 3/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
- Combine pumpkin and remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour into piecrust.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts