- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
Stir together butter and next 4 ingredients; spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Gently cut each log into 6 (1-inch-thick) slices, using a serrated knife. Place rolls, 1/4 inch apart, into 2 (8-inch) greased cakepans.
Bake at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir together powdered sugar and remaining ingredients. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Note: To make slicing easier, place unbaked rolls on baking sheet, and freeze for 10 minutes.