Mama's Best Ever Spagetti and Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.
Yield: 6 servings
Cost per Serving: $Cost per recipe*: $6.84 Cost per serving*: $1.71 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Amount per serving
- Calories: 470
- Calories from fat: 90
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Sugars: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 36g
- Calcium: 25%
- Iron: 30%
- 1.5 pounds Lean ground beef
- 1.54 Slices whole grain bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Jar Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- .5 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- .25 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 12 ounces Spagetti, Cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, bread, eggs, 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring remaining Pasta Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
- TIP: Try adding a cube of mozzarella cheese to the center of each meatball for an easy but fun recipe twist.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mama's Best Ever Spagetti and Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes