Mama Yearwood's Deviled Eggs
Simple ingredients create outstanding flavor for Mama Yearwood's Deviled Eggs.
Yield: Makes 24 servings
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1. Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless-steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.) Add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 20 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Place eggs under cold running water until just cool enough to handle. Tap eggs on the counter until cracks form; peel.
- 3. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, next 2 ingredients, and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This