Mama's Poor Man Apple Pie's
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Large Buttermilk Canned Biscuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Take canned biscuts and roll out biscut on lightly floured surface.
- Heat cooking oil in large frying pan.
- Add 1 Tbls of apple butter to middle of rolled biscut.
- Fold and close edges with fork.
- Fry on each side until brown.
- Place on paper towel to soak up oil to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HippieChic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes