Mama's OneStep Pound Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) allpurpose flour
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) soda
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously grease and lightly flour a 10inch Bundt pan. In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except Glaze; blend at low speed. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 60 to 65 minutes until top springs back when touched gently in center. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Drizzle with Glaze. For Glaze, combine sugar and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Cake can be baked in a 9x5inch loaf pan about 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gretchenjkl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note