Mama's Dirty Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 can(s) French Onion Soup
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 pound(s) Sausage (breakfast)
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 2 box(es) Zataran's Dirty Rice Mix
- Brown and crumble ground beef and sausage.
- Drain fat from meat.
- Return meat to pan. Add rice mix.
- Add 2 cups of water
- Add all cans of soup
- Bring to a boil.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish
- Pour rice mixture into baking dish.
- Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 for approx. 1 hour, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AuntSissy1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note