Mama's Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts Chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 bag(s) Wide Egg Noodles Cooked, drained, set aside.
- 1 pint(s) Sour Cream
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom soup (Family sized can)
- 2 carton(s) Saltine Crackers (or preferred) crushed
- 2-4 cup(s) Shredded cheddar (or preferred)
- Cook chicken until fully done. Set aside. Cook noodles until fully done. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix sour cream, mushroom soup, and half of cheese. Add chicken and noodles. Mix well.
- In a well greased or sprayed 9x13 pan, put contents of bowl and spread out evenly. Cover with remaining cheese and crackers. If you would like, add a tablespoon of melted butter over top crackers.
- Preheat oven to 350 and cook for 20- 30 mins until cheese is melted and everything is good and bubbly.
- (I only add salt and pepper to taste)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AshlyPhillips and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note