- 7 ounces uncooked large pasta shells (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain. Rinse pasta under cold running water; drain. Stir in oil until coated. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended and smooth. Add pasta, stirring until pasta is creamy and coated. Stir in onion and remaining 2 ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour.