Malted Hot Cocoa
Have some leftover candy from Halloween? Turn them into a sweet garnish atop this Malted Hot Cocoa. Cozy up by the fire and snuggle with a hot mug of this comforting holiday drink.
Yield: Serves 4
- 6 1-oz. sqs. bittersweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- Garnish: whipped topping, crushed malted milk ball candies
- Place chocolate in a small bowl; pour boiling water over chocolate. Let stand for 3 minutes. In a small saucepan, combine cream and milk over medium heat; bring to a simmer. Stir in malted milk powder; set aside. Whisk chocolate mixture until smooth; add to milk mixture. Garnish with whipped topping and crushed candies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Malted Hot Cocoa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Beverages