Malt vinegar salt
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) malt vinegar
- Stir all ingredients together until a loose paste forms. Pour onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread into a thin layer. Let stand at room temperature, uncovered, 1 day. The paste will dry into a hard, cohesive sheet.
- Rake and mash sheet with a fork until it develops the texture of coarse salt. Transfer to a container with a tight-fitting lid and store in a cool, dry place up to 3 months (that is, if it lasts that long).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Malt vinegar salt Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments